20110207

The girl behind the camera

Let's go back to december, 1995. It was a cold, freezing-my-butt-off month. This little (5'1"!!) girl was born and the world was a little more beautiful than it already was...

OK. Just kidding. I'm too lazy for a lifestory, so let's wrap it up a bit. I like fashion. A lot. Seriously, it's like my own personal brand of heroïne. But I like to eat too, it's in my culture. I'm a 100% asian, a Vietnamese, to be exactly. Taking pictures and painting my nails are a daily routine. Sometimes I succeed, most of the time I'm like this

.
...when I'm staring at my nails and it has marks of my bed sheets. But, I'm getting better and I'll show you asap some nail polish (swatches)! 

Hey, all I just wanted to say was that my mother language is Vietnamese / Dutch (Dietnamese/Vutch, perhaps??) and that I can't speak or type proper English.. You still love me right? 

Right?...

Anyways. I hope you'll follow me so I can tell you more and more about myself. At the end of the world, in 2012, you may know me better than I know myself. How cool is that, huh?

K, I'm done now with my speech. 

Lots of love ♥
Baoto 

PS: pronounce it like, Baaaaa-Toooo, like in "oh" from "omg". Or whatever you like. Just don't pronounce it like Ba-o-to. That's ugly.
PPS: Is my lettertype annoying? I thought it was kinda cute and funny. But if you think it's effin' ugly, just say it. I'll change it to something normal like Arial or Tahoma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it. Please follow and come back another time! xo