20110222

Simplicity

My best friend came to visit me and we had much fun. We cycled everywhere (We are Dutchies, you know) and took some pictures. Because my friend is always early and I always late.. I had to change my clothes really fast.







Bad, bad pictures. I really need a photographer. Anyways, I'm wearing a loose white top from Blanco (Barcelona), grey cardigan from Zara, high waist shorts from Bershka and a belt from Zara. Every outfit I wear contains something of the Zara.. So be prepared. I'm not a Prada nor LV girl. Just a simple schoolgirl with a little more love for fashion than the standard human.

Love, Baoto

4 comments:

  1. Je ziet er hardstikke leuk uit hoor!!
    Was het niet wat koud om te fietsen, ondanks de zon?!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your blog is very, very cool!
    loved it, congratulations!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it. Please follow and come back another time! xo